Another question: Why wasn't tlsListener placed as part of the Server structure?
I think it makes sense to place it there since it is the server that creates
and uses it.
It also makes sense to expose it to tweak it as some might more control over it
and in this case the constraining the number of connections.
It seems we may current create as many connections as the operating system can
handle, but isn't it more cautious to have something preventive
to limit the number of connections within the golang server itself or are you
expecting system admins to limit the number of connections at the Operating
System Level?