Hi, everyone.  I would like to announce the first release of CribbNotes CUI
(https://github.com/jameycribbs/cribbnotes_cui).  CribbNotes CUI is a
simple, console-user-interface note taking application written in Go and
using the awesome gocui <https://github.com/jroimartin/gocui> library.

CribbNotes CUI stores it's notes in json format for easy access outside the
app.  You can add new notes, edit existing notes, delete notes, and search
notes.  It is fairly simplistic, but I wanted to write something using
gocui and I have a soft-spot for simple, text-based note apps, so here we
are.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback on the app, and especially the
code.  I have run everything through golint and govet, but I don't yet do a
lot of Go, so constructive criticism on what I can do better is welcome.

There is experimental vim support (albeit rudimentary at this point) for
navigation and editing, that can be enabled by passing --vim as the last
argument when running the executable.  I have only tested this on linux.

Enjoy and thanks for your time!

Jamey Cribbs