Hey, thanks for the feedback, and code review :))

The swap files, I am definitely removing. Printing without no limit is
definitely a feature I want to get done! Sorting is a very good idea, I
think it will be done on the server side though.

That cookbook is epic, thanks for the heads up!

The moment I typed a question regarding the fruit reference which I didn't
get, I realised you mean 'mango'. Hah!

Cheers