Ian,

I would definitely be interested in triage, backlog refinement, etc. Are
there product owners designated for each functional area? I could start by
making sure new issues are at least assigned to the correct PO for
prioritization.

With respect to packaging, I'm aware of the current effort underway. In my
day job, I'm responsible for packaging -- both our internal library
packages, and our customer-facing product packages. This includes the
tooling around the packages, the delivery mechanism(s), web front end for
administration, etc. I am admittedly a Go novice, but I think this is a
relatively language-agnostic discipline. However, I know of the vendoring
quirks and lack of portable libraries (i.e. dll or jar style references).

If you think these are areas I could be of service, feel free to follow up
with me offline if you like.

Thanks,
Mark
http://markrichman.com