I'm sorry you've not enjoyed Go. How to uninstall Go will depend on how you
installed it. I'll give tree options, if they do not apply, please reply
with more detail about how you installed Go.

1. If you installed Go via homebrew, which is quite common, use the brew
command to uninstall Go
2. If you used the OS X installer, then delete /usr/local/go and remove
check /etc/profile.d for a file that adds /usr/local/go/bin to your $PATH
3. If you installed Go using a tarball, again into /usr/local/go, remove
that directly and remove any references to it from your $PATH

In any case you should remove any GOROOT and GOPATH environment variables
from your shell environment.

You can also delete the contents of what was your $GOPATH if you like,
that's up to you.

Thanks

Dave