Hello everyone,

I am using Go version 1.7.1 on a 32-bit version of Windows 10 and cannot
view the contents of the address localhost:1234.
I created a server at the aforementioned address or at least, I think I did
and get nothing but an error message when I try to open my browser.

Here's my code:

package main
import (
"io"
"net/http"
"log"
)
func main(){
http.HandleFunc("/", func(w http.ResponseWriter, r *http.Request){
io.WriteString(w, "Golang web development")
log.Fatal(http.ListenAndServe("localhost:1234", nil))
})
}