Hello,

Since upgrading to macOS Sierra, I've stumbled upon a few issues that were
not present when using OSX El Capitan.

All issues arise when using this package
https://github.com/jteeuwen/go-bindata however from my cursory glance
there's nothing specific about that code that seems troublesome.

Stack traces for the issues I've stumbled on are below - I can't reliably
reproduce them and I haven't been able to create a minimal test case to
reproduce it either. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. However I
can say that it panics more often than not.

Specs:
Go 1.7.1
MacBook Pro Retina , 16GB RAM, 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7

I've changed my working directory to say "GOROOT" in the pastebins - but
there's nothing special about that path. Just my home working directory.
Also the script to invoke go-bindata, generate_models.sh, is bare bones and
just invoked the binary ./bin/go-bindata/ several times, one after another.
I can post that, too, but I don't think it'll be very helpful because again
- this all used to work.

Stack trace 1:
http://pastebin.com/X8Zv7Hy8

Stack trace 2:
This one has the same panic as #1 but also has an issue with entersyscall
http://pastebin.com/MzFuaVCe

I know I'm a bit light on details here but I'm hoping a core Go dev might
see these stack traces and know what's up.

Please let me know what other info I can produce to help track the issue
down.