I have a go process which has several go-routines, and these go-routines
are suppose to run every few seconds.
If not, they print a message that they are not being scheduled as requested
and abort the program.
For example, on go routine prints something, sleeps for two seconds, and
repeats this loop - and it does not block or wait on any other part of
program.

Now once it panics, it dumps a stack trace, which I am trying to understand
- all help is appreciated here. I need to understand what the headers here
indicate.
I tried to search documentation but couldnt find any - if you could point
me to one that will be great as well.

Need to understand these
'X minutes'
'locked to thread'
'force gc (idle'
'GC sweep wait'
'finalizer wait'
mark worker (idle)
Concurrent GC wait
runnable

goroutine 1 [chan receive, 8 minutes]:

goroutine 17 [syscall, 9 minutes, locked to thread]: - running a system
call, what does '9 mins' mean ? Similarly, what does 'locked to thread'
mean ?
goroutine 21 [syscall]:

goroutine 99 [select, 8 minutes]
goroutine 18 [select, 9 minutes, locked to thread]:

What is the difference in these two states ?
goroutine 20 [IO wait, 9 minutes] - wait for i/o, what does 9 minutes mean
here ?
goroutine 29 [IO wait]

There are again a bunch of gc related go routines which I am trying to
understand.

goroutine 2 [force gc (idle), 9 minutes]:
goroutine 3 [GC sweep wait]:
goroutine 4 [finalizer wait, 2 minutes]
goroutine 88 [mark worker (idle), 9 minutes]