Thanks for doing this. The Cloud Platform is great and I'm glad you're
looking into this. Here are my 2c that didn't quite fit in the survey: when
not running in a 'full' environment (lambdas/cloud functions, app engine,
containers etc.), it would be good to keep the package/vendoring conundrums
in mind, especially now as it's quite a live discussion as to what the best
design of it should be. E.g. last time I tried Heroku, it forced me to use
Godep, which was a bit annoying and I ended up dropping Heroku as an
option, because I didn't want to change my workflows just for one

On Tuesday, 11 October 2016 21:49:30 UTC+1, Andrew Jessup wrote:
> Hi Gophers,
> I'm on the Cloud Platform group at Google. We're trying to understand what
> kinds of services Go developers are building that they plan to host with a
> third party provider (any provider, not just Google) and why they picked Go
> for doing so.
> As such we're putting up a short (no, really - it's only 4 questions)
> survey.
> The survey is here -
> If you're building something to run in the cloud using Go, we'd love to
> hear from you. We'll publish the (anonymized) results of this survey back
> to this list for anyone else who is interested.
> Cheers,
> Andrew

For more options, visit