Well, whatever it was, a clean sweep making sure "mysql" was defined
only where necessary and matched by relevant "mysql.NullTime" entries
seems to have got rid of the message I could not quite understand ad
can't seem to trigger anymore.

I'll just thank my lucky stars, and Pietro.

Lucio.

--
Lucio De Re
2 Piet Retief St