I added an experimental feature to the Flags package in my Go source tree, and
now when I attempt to build the sequencing of the packages is not reflecting
the new dependency and the build fails mid-stream with:

Users/mtj/go/src/flag/flag.go:70: can't find import: "math/big"

go tool dist: FAILED: /Users/mtj/go/pkg/tool/darwin_amd64/compile -pack -o
 -p flag /Users/mtj/go/src/flag/flag.go: exit status 2

What do I need to update to make this work? Advice most welcome.

P.S. Why? Added big.Int, big.Rat, and big.Float to the types that Flags
understands…something I need and that seems generally useful.