On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 2:51 PM, Tong Sun <suntong...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The dark voodoo regexp as described here works for many cases.
> http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=261292
>
> But I did found its own limits when trying more samples...

Regular expression are, well, regular. This means that they can parse
regular grammras, but can't parse context free grammars (like XML). It
is actually impossible to use a regex to do this task; it will always
be fragile, unfortunately.

If you need to deal with more complicated namespaces like this, I'm
afraid the encoding/xml package won't be able to do it either (see
https://github.com/golang/go/issues/13400 and the many other open bugs
about the issues). It's just not properly supported.

Good luck!

Best,
Sam

--