After your for loop, you could add:

fmt.Println(math.Inf(0))

From: <golang-nuts@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Nikita Loskutov
<cna...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 1:58 PM
To: golang-nuts <golang-nuts@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [go-nuts] Reaching infinity

Hello!

I've wrote this small code snippet in STRICTLY ACADEMIC PURPOSE, see comments.

https://gist.github.com/cnaize/c106969508bdd898cc3b5026c110ed65

As I think in this 2 lines of the code where are "3 infinities":

1 - infinity for loop

2 - goroutines infinity

3 - program itself infinity

Is anybody know how to increase "infinities count"?