2016. november 18., péntek 11:21:23 UTC+1 időpontban Ondrej a következőt
írta:

> I have a tool that generates some HTML and launches a web browser to
> display it. For this to work, I need to save the HTML some place and I also
> need to handle the file afterwards. The app itself doesn't persist - it
> generates the content and exits. There are thus two issues I'm struggling
> with:

Can't the app wait a little bit (maybe a signal from the browser, or a safe
1 minute), delete the file and then exit?

On modern Linux, /run/user/$(id -u) persists only till the user is logged
in.

Otherwise, maybe the browser's "Downloads" destination could be used.