<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-yXLwdlusYYw/WD0b3kxTw5I/AAAAAAAAAOk/BC7DtiqUW2gZ0_1fYJF1j9hOVrkot96FQCLcB/s1600/Screenshot_19.png>
The above is what the present DOS program looks like. Within each section
are simply input/text fields. This certain old man who wants this done
doesn't want a web interface. Before I begin learning, I've been wondering
how I should setup input fields..... should termbox be responsible for it?
or termui as you suggested (this  seems more for monitoring...) or even
gocui?

If anyone is kind enough to show some example code of a page with input
fields.... maybe 1-2 input fields it'd greatly help.