I don't weigh in often because the Go team has been very good about vetting
their options before executing them. I want to highlight that because that is
what I feel Brad is doing here. I do not think they are going nuclear and
pulling the trigger. I appreciate that we are consider the ethics involved with
this issue.

With that being said, I do think we need a viable alternative for a source of
news whether hosted by the go team or unofficial. I do not want to continue to
use Reddit even though I was an avid user.

I do not see an issue with parking the subreddit as there are several reasons
not to delete it.