Hi! In $GOROOT/src/sync/mutex.go:19 there is a function declaration like
this:

    func throw(string) // provided by runtime

The function body is missing. I was wondering what is meant by "provided by
runtime" and how it is done.
I am guessing this is the same as the throw func defined in
src/runtime/panic.go:589. But can't find how the compiler connects the two.
I thought maybe a body is assigned to this function later like this:

    throw = func(s string) { }

But this fails to compile with "cannot assign to throw" probably because
throw is not a variable.

Thanks!