Hi All

I installed go on a new linux mint laptop and followed the standard go
guide and it works fine with the hello world example.

Today i came back to work on go and cannot seem to do the install step to
run my script.

sayth@sayth-E6410 ~ $ mkdir -p work/src/github.com/mortalcatalyst/xml
sayth@sayth-E6410 ~ $ code ~/work/src/github.com/mortalcatalyst/xml/xml.go
sayth@sayth-E6410 ~ $ go install github.com/mortalcatalyst/xml/xml.go
stat github.com/mortalcatalyst/xml/xml.go: no such file or directory

sayth@sayth-E6410 ~ $ cd $GOPATH
sayth@sayth-E6410 ~/work $ go install github.com/mortalcatalyst/xml/xml.go
stat github.com/mortalcatalyst/xml/xml.go: no such file or directory

Now I am a little confused, how should I easily come in every day fire up a
project and get it to work and get the file to run and install?

Cheers

Sayth