Which is a strong opinion against b). What about a) vs. c)?

Side-note: I don't think goimports can actually do what you are saying, can
it? Because, if you run goimports on a valid program, it won't actually
*change* any imports, it might just reformat it. For goimports to change
anything semantically, the program would need to have missing imports to
begin with.