Thanks Konstantin,

This is the kind of feedback I was looking for! I forgot to include the
link to my github repo in my original post (did you find it anyway?) so I'm
not sure if you read my README. I took a look at sqlx before writing sqlez,
and while sqlx is a great improvement over the basic sql package, I thought
it could be simplified even further and decided to write sqlez. The goal I
had was to allow the user to just pass structs back and forth, without any
need for further preparation before passing those structs to/from other
parts of their program. I couldn't think of a succinct way to explain that,
which is why I chose to include a lot of code examples.

I will re-write my README with what you said in mind (remove the
"marketing", which was supposed to be mostly a joke anyway :), and explain
how it relates to other options). Here's the repo just in
case: https://github.com/jmacwhyte/sqlez