Hi

I have written a golang REST API server and a react webapp that talks to
this REST server. There is a mysql server that the golang server talks to.
There is an init script with a bunch of SQL statements to create a few
tables and indexes. Everything works fine in my local machine. I have
bought a domain name too. I have a VM on cloud with ssh access.

I wanted to find out if there are any good blog posts or talks or tutorials
or "checklists" documenting the process to deploy such a golang server + a
web front end behind a domain name (example.com for the react webapp and
api.example.com for the golang) and both accessible only via HTTPS, with
the API Server probably behind a load balancer, and all certificates being
valid, etc.

I understand that I can use kubernetes for such orchestration. But I wanted
to find out a deploy solution which could work reliably and easily (without
depending on too many third party projects) on AWS. GKE does not exist in
my region (India) and so cannot use Kube. Any pointers ?

Thanks.

Sankar