I'm trying to create an HTTP request router library that automatically
decodes parameters in the request URL and passes them as arguments to the
handler function. It would theoretically make something like this possible:

myRouter.HandleFunc("/getPuppies/{id}", func(w http.ResponseWriter, r *http.
Request, id string) {
    // Handle the request
});

I am aware that you can't get the name of a function's arguments. That's
okay with me, I can just pass the params in the order they appear. However,
I do need to be able to check how many arguments a function has and what
the types of those arguments are, so I can type assert the parameters and
give sane error messages when the user makes a mistake.

Before you point out that this is a bad idea and that reflection is never
clear, I am fully aware! I'm doing this to learn about reflection in Go and
to see if Go can support a workflow something like Java's JAX-RS.