Setting aside the receiver types of methods for the moment, if we consider
the following declaration:

type Y struct {
    //some fields
}

Which of the following would be "better" (from a speed and storage usage
viewpoint)?

map[X]Y
map[X]*Y

If we consider that this map could be handed between different functions.
Does it make any difference to use a pointer? Or does it make no
difference, since the map is already a reference type and functions are
receiving a copy of the pointer to the map and not a copy of the map value?

Thanks!