Thanks for letting me know that "left-pad" thing. I didn't know it before
you mentioned it here.

Parsing a URL string and constructing a BSON object are easy if the
criteria is like this:

A.B="foo" AND C.D=true

However, if the query is like this, I'm not sure if it still can be done
correctly without careful attention:

((A.B="foo" AND C.D=true) OR E.F="boo" AND G=1234) OR H.I.J IN "abc def xyz"

So what I meant was to target such complex situation which is commonly used
in searching large data set. Really appreciate if somebody can point out
that there is already something available or even some examples in Go.

Thanks.