On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 6:22:28 PM UTC+1, Axel Wagner wrote:

> tl;dr: You need a) a publicly routed IP address (either IPv4 or IPv6 is
> fine), b) a publicly resolvable domain that points to that IP address and
> c) actually point your client (browser) to that domain.

I've not done it specifically for Go stuff, but I expect this will work
(it's a simple trick, works in other scenarios)

Consider temporarily adding mydomain.com to your OS's 'hosts' file (on your
development system), so that you can then point a browser at mydomain.com
and it will resolve to your localhost — then your Go server will get the
mydomain headers it needs, and should find your cert fine from there.