That's really nice!

Consider a case where I am sorting a slice of structs, but the underlying
sort is based on a string within the structs. Or, with some other radixable
datatype besides strings.

Can we figure out an interface (similar to sort.Interface) which would
permit a solution for either or both of these cases? The former should be
fairly simple to do without sacrificing the speedup; the latter might be
trickier.

Thomas