Now that I looked at the source, I learned.

// Reader is the interface that wraps the basic Read method.  //  // Read reads
up to len(p) bytes into p. It returns the number of bytes  // read (0 <= n <=
len(p)) and any error encountered. Even if Read  // returns n < len(p), it may
use all of p as scratch space during the call.  // If some data is available
but not len(p) bytes, Read conventionally  // returns what is available instead
of waiting for more.  //  // When Read encounters an error or end-of-file
condition after  // successfully reading n > 0 bytes, it returns the number of
// bytes read. It may return the (non-nil) error from the same call  // or
return the error (and n == 0) from a subsequent call.  // An instance of this
general case is that a Reader returning  // a non-zero number of bytes at the
end of the input stream may  // return either err == EOF or err == nil. The
next Read should  // return 0, EOF.  //  // Callers should always process the n
> 0 bytes returned before  // considering the error err. Doing so correctly
handles I/O errors  // that happen after reading some bytes and also both of
the  // allowed EOF behaviors.  //  // Implementations of Read are discouraged
from returning a  // zero byte count with a nil error, except when len(p) == 0.
 // Callers should treat a return of 0 and nil as indicating that  // nothing
happened; in particular it does not indicate EOF.

Sorry for bother.
Thank you all.