Hello there,

Is there a way to limit the number of http requests a client will issue via
a single tcp connection? I cannot find anything relevant to this question.
Maybe a snippet of code to implement this...

The use case is to force a highly active http connection to be closed after
certain number of requests and/or time period. It is actively used so idle
timeout will not work. I'd like it to be closed and re-established to pick
up DNS changes - start using new ips before the remote side closes the
connection. Trying to use weighted dns to progressively (in steps)
transition load from one group of servers to another group.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Cheers,
Mikhail.