On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 1:10 AM,  <ajee....@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, is it strange that gccgo can't compile if the main.go imports some
> non-standard library package?
> Is it meaning with gccgo, we have to write a single go file to contain
> everything, or just import only the standard library package?
> I used to try -I to indicate the package path also it doesn't help, can I
> conclude that gccgo doesn't fit for any complex go software development?

No, I don't see why you would reach that conclusion.

As I said before, the `gccgo` program acts like the `gcc` program.
When you run `gcc` on a C program that depends on some non-standard
library package, it will not go off and build that other non-standard
library.  `gccgo` is exactly the same.

As I said before, you should instead use the `go` program to build
your program.  The `go` program will build all required libraries.

Ian