Hi Guys,

Last week finally was able to resolve my issue. After looping through the
parts and determining which are attachments. All I just need to do is read
the file into io.Reader type then decode it and convert it back to []byte
and write to file.

b64 := base64.NewDecoder(base64.StdEncoding, typeIOReader) // Decode

err = ioutil.WriteFile(filename, StreamToByte(b64), 0644)

if err != nil {
log.Fatal(err)
}

I am not sure if this is the most efficient way of doing this. Would be
glad for any suggestions.

Thanks guys...