Hi,

I plan to use "dep" and also to place "vendor" in the git repository.
However I have one dependency in vendor which is locally patched. The
problem for me is that "dep ensure" overwrites my patch every time. Is
there a way to tell "dep" to ignore this specific package? (There are
overrides, from what what I've seen you can just set a specific version
there).

Thanks,
--
Miki