Hello,

I'm looking to generate accurate VTIMEZONE objects according to RFC5545,
and I
need a reasonable way to access the raw information regarding DST shifts.

I've read through the time package and I see there's a function called
`LoadLocation` in src/time/zoneinfo.go, but I don't see any means to
actually
use the Location object returned since the Location struct itself doesn't
export any of it's fields.

Is there a way to access this information without forking the entire package
just to change the case of the relevant structs and fields? All the data I
need is already inside the time implementation. It just needs to be made
public.

Related question: Does this sound like something worth proposing a change to
the time package to add? The pain of dealing with timezones would be greatly
eased by not having to compile the IANA database from scratch.

Thanks,

Mark Stenglein
github.com/ocelotsloth