At this point haven't you just built your own framework? You looked around,
did some research, read a whole of documentation and decided that this set
of components work well together and do what  you want.

It seems to me that a framework is the exact same thing except that
somebody else has compiled a list of components and then wired them up in a
coherent way and hopefully provided one set of documents to explain it all.
Hopefully there is also a single place to get help too.