Is there anything specific you are looking for ? I extensively use go on pi
and pretty much everything is very similar, i develop on my mac book and CI
cluster deploys it. On non arm arch, its just as simple as setting up
GOARCH and GOARM variables... thats all

I have a whole build/ci stack as well as scheduler stack (nomad + lxc)
thats build, deploys and test arm/go binaries on them, the build cluster is
8 pi stacked up together.
I also use go + pi to control my reef tank (http://reef-pi.com). There are
handful (15-20) other folks who also uses that software, but not go
developers, they are just reef keepers.