just a heads up regarding Ubuntu Bash Shell on Windows10: if you open the
Ubuntu Bash Shell and type the command: "*lsb_release -a" *you might
discover it  is running Ubuntu 14.04 you might want to run an upgrade to
Ubuntu 16.04 which is now available. See the following for installation
details.

how-to-update-the-windows-bash-shell
<https://www.howtogeek.com/278152/how-to-update-the-windows-bash-shell/>
<== BTW the instructions here forgot to include necessary fonts for Xserver
if you want to install x11-common. Just include  *"xfonts-*"*

The quickest method of upgrading to Ubuntu 16.04  is a two step process:
[1] enter windows cmd.exe: "*lxrun uninstall"* then *"lxrun install"*

Oh I installed Xming/Xlauncher to my Windows10 Apps and I can use it as an
Xserver for both Putty and Ubuntu 16.04 Bash Shell.

--
*IMPORTANT: The sender intends that this electronic message is for the
exclusive use of the person to whom it is addressed. This message may