Rob, perhaps it is not clear to you that what you describe is not a memory
leak. Imagine this:

Rob to car wash robot: "Robot, Wash each car in the parking lot, one after
another"
Robot #1: OK

Rob to parking lot robot: "Robot, Park a million cars in the parking lot"
Robot #2: OK.

Rob: "OMG! We have a 1000 acre parking lot! We have a parking lot leak!
Robot #2: We needed a bigger parking lot.

:-)

When you make stuff faster than it gets consumed, you're forcing the
allocation of more parking lot.

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 12:05 PM, Tamás Gulácsi <tgulacs...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Just blind shots:
> resp.Body.Close(),
> sync.Pool the buffers,
> Limit concurrency - the simplest is a make(chan struct{}, 512) ans
> push/pull empry tokens to it.

Michael T. Jones
michael.jo...@gmail.com