On 26 October 2017 at 18:56, Chris Broadfoot <c...@google.com> wrote:

> Nice! Thank you for maintaining these!

I hope people find them useful (I know quite a few people at Canonical are
using them but I don't know if many people outside are using them),

> BTW, if it helps, all tarballs are now gpg signed. (add .asc to the
> download URL)

Ah, that's interesting (also for the Debian packaging).

Currently I build the snaps from the tag in git but I should probably
switch to the source tarball really as that's the more of the official
definition of what the release is.

I notice that the signing key doesn't appear to be in the strong set, are
you planning to get it more signatures?

Cheers,
mwh