BTW currently a private channel with length of 1 is being used and the
other side must call a function to get the result (with a timeout). This
way the second signal about closing the channel is not a problem. And we
see this inside the standard library too, like in the time channel of a
time.Ticker which will not get closed by the Stop() functions to prevent an
incorrect notification.