Thank you, Dave, for the response.

> You’ll have a more enjoyable go experience if you structure your code
into packages and use go build or preferably go install.

To be fair, I don't think that having the ability to do build + run in one
go command goes against the fact that it's worth to write code in a proper
modular way. And I don't see how splitting "main" package into several
files goes against it as well.

It feels there is nothing wrong with the idea of making "go run" more than
a command that one should never use in a real project.

Regarding the use of "go build/install", could you talk more, what benefits
do they provide for the development process. I only aware of incremental
builds, that speed up the compilation time, which, in my experience, isn't
that bad for a small/middle size daemons.