Hey guys,

A user in Reddit asked a good question and I'm interested in the answer you
may have. The question was "Has anyone looked at how this package compares
to https://github.com/Comcast/gots?";.

Initially I've used this package to parse MPEG transport streams, but I
didn't really like the way it was built and above all its API. That's why
I've decided to build go-astits.

I'm really interested in any feedback you guys may have.

Cheers