On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 9:06:54 PM UTC-7, as wrote:

> Transitive property abused for emphasis.

I agree that a lot of English can make sense to a human, yet be totally
baffling to a computer. Incomplete sentences, as you showed, are an example.
With the Ido program, I would be requiring the user to input valid Ido
sentences --- if they don't, they get an error message.
The user has to meet the computer halfway --- the user can't expect the
computer to be super-AI that reads his mind and figures out what he meant
to say.

I haven't written the Ido program yet, but I think it is possible.
I might do this in Go first on a desktop-computer --- later on I can port
it to a multi-core TOYF processor for a hand-held device.
I haven't built the TOYF processor yet either --- I have to either learn
Verilog or recruit somebody who does know Verilog (I'm talking to people).

I have to learn more --- Go is a first step...