Hi Paul

Thank you for your answer. Maybe i wasn't clear, but we do not have
problems with direct user authentication, as we use ADFS and OAuth (Token
format JWT) to authenticate users. Our problem is
the authentication between webservices and web applications that running
under group managed service accounts (gMSA) and we strongly want to use
that feature, because so we do not have to manage
passwords for those accounts.

I found a kerberos library https://github.com/jcmturner/gokrb5 that looks
very promising, but I do not know how to get a keytab for a group managed
service account.

Cheers,
Sandro