On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 6:53 AM, <erfangnuli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> you are tell then generate a ASM code?! this may be hard And waste of time.
>
> At the top of the conversation, it was said that only the C language could
> write compiler without any tools/another compiler.
> so why now tell ASM?!

​Whoever said "only the C language could write ..." was simply _WRONG_.
Period.​ They are probably confused because they only know about the C
language tools, such as "lex" and "bison", which help create C language
programs to make compilers for computer languages.

​this might be of some help to you:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_compiler_construction
Also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bootstrapping_(compilers) which is
about "self hosted" compilers, such as Go, where the compiler is, itself,
written in the language to be compiled.  Like using the English language to
explain the English language.

I don't want to discourage you, but it seems to me that you need to get
some basic compiler concepts down. For me, it was (and still is) a struggle.

--
I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything, but I can't prove
it.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown