If I have something like this, but I know that client sends fixed sized
message header 48 byte and variable sized body based on data in header, and
want to minimize allocations. Does I need to use bufio?
Now I'm use goleveldb util package for reusable byte slice.

19 Дек 2017 г. 11:22 пользователь "Dan Kortschak" <