Hi. I have some servers with sata hdd and 2 ssd.
I want to use ssd for writeback journal to provide faster speed in
case of writing and not lost durability.
Client connects to server and send some chunk of data with file name and offset.
As of sata hdd is slow, i want to write data chunks to journal and
with additional thread flush to disks.
Main problems:
client can send write requests to single file but different offsets
client can send read request after/before write and sometimes client
try to read data that presented only in journal. And sometimes client
can read data with len bigger when written before (so i need to read
some data from journal and some from hdd)
I'm try to check ceph journal format on disk layout
http://irq0.org/articles/ceph/journal but don't understand how it
helps with read data after write. Also i'm try to read jbd2 code from
linux kernel, but have no luck =(.
I know about bcache, lvm cache, flashcache and other solutions, but i
need pure go and pure application solution.
Does somebody already thinks about such problems or know some link
where i can find ideas?
Thanks!

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,