Hi,

I remember seeing a slide or something that exemplifies how massive Go can
be to reach uttermost if necessary.
Where can I find something similar?

I can't find what I saw now, but I've found this (from
https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/27282983):

近几年,Go在网络系统,微服务架构,高并发、通信交互复杂、大数据和分布式领域不断大放异彩,真正做到了解决现代编程的难题。例如以360消息推送系统为例,目前360消息推送系统服务于50+内部产品,万款开发平台App,实时长连接数亿量级,日独数十亿量级,1分钟内可以实现亿量级广播,日下发峰值百亿量级,400台物理机,3000多个实例分布在9个独立集群中,每个集群跨国内外近10个IDC;今日头条当前后端服务超过80%的流量是跑在

> Go 构建的服务上。微服务数量超过100个,高峰 QPS 超过700万,日处理请求量超过3000亿;哔哩哔哩对外统一的API
> Gateway,对内的运营平台,以及各种数据总线、Proxy、微服务框架、IM等中间件和基础设施等全都是Go开发,是国内对微服务架构一个非常不错的实践,这样的案例很多,越来越多的团队和开发者在转向Go,为什么?我觉得一门语言真正的流行并不在于这个语言本身多么的牛逼,而是它能不能解决牛逼的问题。Go的大放异彩主要是它能在考虑人员成本,时间成本,稳定性,安全性和开发维护简单这些方面表现非常好,以及顺应了互联网和大数据环境下复杂网络系统,高并发应用的需求。

But the problem is that it is in Chinese and I need something in English.

Anyone can help?

BTW, if you are curious what the above is saying, here is its Google
translation:

In recent years, Go has really solved the problems of modern programming in