Welcome to go -- "*getting data from html*" is nothing different from
reading a file, which json itself can handle just well.

If you want something *extremely light*, check out

go-jsonfile <https://github.com/go-jsonfile>/jsonfile
<https://github.com/go-jsonfile/jsonfile>

E.g.,

   -

   Here is a simple demo code to read/write JSON files
   <https://github.com/suntong/lang/blob/master/lang/Go/src/ds/jsonfile.go>.
   -

   Here is a demo that gets JSON from web url
   <https://github.com/suntong/lang/blob/master/lang/Go/src/ds/jsonfile-http.go>
   .