Perhaps this is a better question for golang-dev, but I'll give it a shot
here.

net/http.Pusher <https://golang.org/pkg/net/http/#Pusher> says HTTP/2 spec
disallows recursive pushes:

The HTTP/2 spec disallows recursive pushes and cross-authority pushes.Push may
or may not detect these invalid pushes; however, invalidpushes will be detected
and canceled by conforming clients.

However, I've been unable to identify that in the spec
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7540#section-8.2>. Perhaps I'm blind (the
likely case), in which case I'd love to be pointed in the right direction.
Or, perhaps this was in an earlier draft of the spec and it's no longer
there.

Anyone know something about this?