I'm pleased to announce the launch of Gluo: a handy wrapper for net/http
applications that allows to deploy the exact same binary to AWS Lambda
and (bare-metal/virtual) servers.
https://github.com/imdario/gluo

If you want to use your current net/http code with little modification,
Gluo is your choice. It's a drop-in replacement: just call
gluo.ListenAndServe instead of http.ListenAndServe.
PS: version 0.0.1 was released the same day as AWS announced their official
support for Go in AWS Lambda, but I waited for a second release in order to
improve code coverage.
Dario Castañé
dario.im[1]

Links: