Hi,
On Manjaro 64-bit with go 1.9.3 I am doing:
go install -gcflags '-B -s' -ldflags '-s -w' -buildmode shared std

I get two warnings many times:
go/src/unicode/casetables.go:17:11: redundant type: CaseRange
go/src/vendor/golang_org/x/net/http2/hpack/tables.go:131:13: redundant
type: HeaderField
What does that mean?

Also I want to run go tests against that shared stdlib I just built (25
mb). Neither of these seem to be what I need:
go test std
go test -linkshared std
How do I run go tests against libstd.so?

Thanks..